Difference between Vedic Maths & School Maths?
Normally school maths involves long steps. Whereas in Vedic Maths, we get the answer in just one or two steps. For solving mathematical problems, students need paper & pen to solve it. In Vedic Maths Students can solve the problems in mind itself.
Duration of Vedic Maths Course
Vedic Maths is a one year Program. Vedic Maths has 3 levels, basic, Inter & Advanced. Exams will be conducted after successful completion of each level and certificates will be issued for completing each level.
Duration of Who can join Vedic Maths?Students from class 3 to class 12 or any adult can join this program
Who can join Abacus program?
All Students from class lkg to class 5 or any adult can join this abacus program
Duration of Abacus Program
Abacus is a one and half year program.
Benefits of Abacus program
- Helps to do Calculation in fast manner
- Removes maths fear
- Improves concentration
- Students will become more creative
- Imagination of the child will improve
- Abacus improves mind and body coordination
Duration of Phonics Course
Phonics is a one year Program. Phonics has 4 levels, Basic, Inter & Advanced. Exams will be conducted after successful completion of each level and certificates will be issued for completing each level.
Who can join Phonics?
Students from class Lkg to class 2 or any adult can join this program
- Phonics improves reading skills.
- Phonics improves spoken English skills
- Phonics helps to read even difficult English words
- Phonics improves vocabulary
- Phonics helps to improve fluency of reading & speaking
Cursive Handwriting Classes
Who can join this program?
Students from Class 1 to Class 12 can join this program
Duration of the Program
The Handwriting program is for six months
- Workbooks for handwriting practice, cursive writing practice, etc.
- Step-by-step instructions for improving the handwriting of each student.
- Writing speed will increase.